Can you tell the difference between a real title and a title we made up?*
1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
2. Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife
3. Decidedly Darcy
4. Mr. Darcy Takes a Husband
5. Pride & Prejudice: Wild and Wanton Edition
6. Mr. Darcy and the Curse of Skeleton Cave
7. Pride & Breadjudice: A Baker’s Romance
8. The Man Who Loved Pride and Prejudice
9. Pool-Side and Prejudice: Elizabeth’s Spring Break Romance
10. Vampire Darcy’s Desire
11. Pride and Prejudice and Cat Hair
12. The Trouble with Mr. Darcy
13. Darcy and the Chocolate Factory
14. Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberly
15. Mr. Darcy’s Member
16. Darcy and Elizabeth: Days and Nights at Pemberly
18. Gay Pride and Prejudice
19. Fried and Prejudice: Colonel Darcy
20. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Darcy
21. Pride and Prejudice: Hidden Lusts
22. A Little Bit Psychic: Pride and Prejudice with a Modern Twist
23. Mr. Darcy Mutates
24. Pride & PreJewdice: Mazeltov to Darcy!
25. The Darcy Boys: Tales of Detection and Adventure
26. In the Arms of Mr. Darcy
27. 2 Much Darcy: A Story of Darcy Clones
28. Pride and Prejustice: Mr. Darcy Takes a Bar Exam
Real: 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 (I KNOW!), 21, 22, 23, 26
Made-Up: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 24, 25, 27, 28
*Alex helped me with this, so if you find a title particularly funny then it was probably one he came up with.
I found your new favorite blog: Men In Cardigans.
Vendela Vida interviews Michelle Williams in Interview magazine. Alex recommended this to me after we talked about our growing love of Michelle. Among the things discussed:
-leaving her family at 15 to live on her own
-picking fights with Ryan Gosling
-peeing in long dresses
While my previous style icons were ladies (and Princes) I’ve admired for years, I am just starting to get in to Diana Ross. I’m discovering what this guy already knew: Diana Ross has always had fabulous hair, makeup, and style.
This photo looks like it was taken yesterday. I want to try this look with my hair.
The different hairstyles in these pictures suggest that she wore this rhinestone bodysuit on more than one occasion. Rhinestone bodysuits, as Cher would gladly tell you, and the height of glamour! Don’t relegate them to “wedding dress status” and only wear them once.
While I believe that all ladies are beautiful in their own way and that any of us can look glamorous with the right hair and makeup, you have to be born with some seriously bananas bone structure to look this glam in a tshirt and jeans.
I can’t even wrap my head around what’s going on here.
The more I look at this, the more I think I need to buy some false eyelashes.
This is Diana Ross doing the whole, “Oh, hello. I didn’t see you come in!” thing.
Finally, here’s the ultimate Diana Ross picture to go out on. She just caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and can’t believe how great she looks.
Once, in my pre-H days, a dinner date of mine ordered a Monte Cristo. I told him it was disgusting. I can’t turn this off, guys. My natural charm just shines through!
Here’s some advice: I am all about “everything in moderation,” because that’s a cliche and I love cliches, but maybe just don’t eat a Monte Cristo. Especially not on a date. Do you really need to eat a battered and fried ham sandwich? Listen to your heart. It’s saying, “Don’t kill me.”